5 Top Reasons To Travel To Croatia In The Fall
Croatia is one of my Travel Bucket List items, and I am planning to cross it off my list in 2020!! From the beautiful Game of Thrones scenery and incredible beaches to the homegrown wine and unforgettable culture, there’s a never-ending list of reasons to visit Croatia.
1) Croatia is a bargain, even in high season. In fall, prices on everything from accommodations to food drop even more, stretching your travel dollar even further.
2) The weather is still great, but the crowds are (mostly) gone so you’ll sometimes get that sense of having an entire town almost to yourself.
3) The freshest food is in abundance, and the new wines have just arrived, making Croatia a food and wine lovers paradise. Mediterranean traditions and seafood are significant to Croatian dishes, while its proximity to Central Europe means it benefits from the region’s filling comfort food. For wine lovers, Croatia’s Dingač is a favourite red wine, while Malvazija is a great white wine.
4) Greek, Roman, Slavic, Ottoman, and Austro-Hungarian monuments are waiting for you to explore, along with over 1,200 islands dotted with small yet majestic towns.
5) Truffle season is in full swing from mid-September to early November. The county of Istria is famous for truffles. Its forests boast three types of black truffles, and the Motovun forest is one of the most important areas for white truffle hunting in Croatia.
Remember Trasformativa Travel specializes in customized itineraries and are your one-stop-shop that can assist with accommodations, international airfares, and everything in between. If you are looking to visit Croatia, give us a call or drop us an email and let’s start planning!!
TRAVEL IN COLOR – NOT BLACK AND WHITE
ABOUT TRASFORMATIVA TRAVEL
Trasformativa is a US based travel company with offices located in Durham, NC and Clarksville, VA. We are focused exclusively on transformational travel. Our experienced and qualified travel agents offer many different types of transformational travel opportunities. We work with individuals and groups of many sizes to help them find a true difference. Most of the people who contact us are luxury travelers and leaders of groups who are traveling together. This includes, yoga or fitness instructors, health and wellness professionals, human resource directors, sales managers, CEO’s, church group leaders, corporate trainers, personal chefs, wedding planners, brides, corporate travel professionals, and also individuals looking to plan an exciting and out-of-the-way trip for a group of their friends.
Our transformational opportunities include Exotic Group Travel, Jamaica Travel, Caribbean Travel, Europe Travel, Retreat Group Travel, Culinary & Vineyard Group Travel, Wellness Travel Retreats, Incentive Travel Reward Programs, Destination Training Events, Corporate Wellness Retreats, Team Building Retreats, Fitness Retreats, Yoga & Meditation Retreats, Juice & Cleanse Retreats, Spirituality Retreats, and Autism Travel, Girls Getaway
To learn more, visit our website or call us at (919) 616-3780.