If you’re in charge of corporate travel itineraries for your business, you know how time-consuming it can be. When you add on the variety of variables of changing fares routes and learning about the different carriers, it can be hard to know if you’re getting the best deal and saving the most for your company.
Using a corporate travel agency can help you save time and money, in addition to offering you the following advantages:
- Full itinerary details
- Flight tracking including delays
- Ability to print airline tickets
- Any airline fees that may be additional such as baggage fees or in-flight fees
- Travel warnings for your destination area
- Information on visas and identification needed to enter certain countries
- Currency conversion
- Directions to car rental, hotels, and destinations included in the travel itinerary
- Weather forecasts
- Special discounts and offers
We work with our clients to provide a variety of corporate travel options. Here is a list of some of the options that you might be interested in. If you have an idea that you don’t see listed here, we invite you to contact us to discuss the trip that has been swimming around in your mind.
- Incentive Travel Rewards Programs
- Destination Training Programs
- Team Building Retreats
- Corporate Wellness Retreats
- Fitness Retreats
We also invite you to join our conversation and community on Facebook.